HOW IT WORKS?
RYAN 'THE MIND' HASKETT
JASON 'JAWZ' WILLIAMS
RULES, JUDGING & PRIZES
The Look What the Money Did Dance Challenge is a creative social campaign celebrating the release of Bianca Bonnie’s new album, 10 Plus, and the popular song, Look What the Money Did. The Look What the Money Did Dance Challenge is a new way to dance and is open to anyone with an Instagram account and phone. Be creative and show us what you got for a chance to win Prizes and a chance to be in the next Bianca Bonnie video!
- User must submit videos on their own Instagram page
- User must put hashtags #LOOKWHATTHEMONEYDID, #BIANCADANCECHALLENGE & #DIGITALDANCECULTURE on Instagram posts to officially be entered
- Official submission entry is TBD.
- There are 3 rounds of judging
- The first round is general submission and the top 80 videos with the most views along with 20 special selections (100 total) from DDC executives move on to the 2nd round. Announced TBD.
- In the second round, the top 100 videos will be judged by our panel of 8 industry judges to narrow down to the top 25. Announced TBD.
- The final round is decided by the general public through online voting on this page, www.digitaldanceculture.com/
dancechallenger with 3 overall winners (Grand Prize, 1st Place, 2nd Place). Announced TBD.
- GRAND PRIZE – Featured in next Bianca Bonnie music video (travel & accommodation included), MAGIX Software (VEGAS Pro 15, Acid Pro, Sound Forge) worth $1,250
- FIRST PRIZE – $200 NIKE gift card and MAGIX Software (VEGAS Pro 15, Acid Pro, Sound Forge) worth $1,250
- SECOND PRIZE – MAGIX Software (VEGAS Pro 15, Acid Pro, Sound Forge) worth $1,250